The beneficiaries will be able to avail the CGHS facilities through the Wellness Centre during the office hours i.e. from 7:30 am to 02:00 pm
Opening of a Central Govt. Health Scheme, wellness Centre (allopathic) at Agartala
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Office of the Additional Director,
Central Govt. Health Scheme
Nongrim Hills: Shillong – 793 003
Dated: Shillong, the 28th July, 2017.
Sub: Opening of a Central Govt. Health Scheme, wellness Centre (allopathic) at Agartala
This is for information to all eligible Central Govt. employees/ pensioners and other stake holders that, a Central Govt. Health Scheme (CGHS) Wellness Centre sanctioned vide Govt. of India, Min. of Health & Family Welfare, CGHS (P) Division Order No. S.11045/1/2013/HEC, New Delhi dated 17 th November 2014 will be functioning by 1st of August 2017 at quarter no. T/V/1, Kunjaban Extension, New Capital Complex, Agartala to provide comprehensive medical facilities.
The scheme will cover the Agartala city and all eligible Central Govt. employees and their dependent family members, Central Govt. pensioners and their dependents and others eligible as per CGHS guideline residing in Agartala city.
The beneficiaries will be able to avail the CGHS facilities through the Wellness Centre during the office hours i.e. from 7:30 am to 02:00 pm in all working days except Sundays & holidays.
1. The CMO I/C, CGHS WC Agartala – for necessary action
2. The Chairman, CGEWCC, Agartala – for wide circulation to all eligible Central Govt. offices
3. The Secretary, Central Govt. Pensioners’ Association, Agartala
– PPS to AS&DG, CGHS, MOH&FW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
– PS to Director, CGHS, MOH&FW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
– The Addl. DDG (HQ), CGHS, MOH&FW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
– The Additional Directors, CGHS of all cities
– The Nodal Officer, MCTC, CGHS Wellness Center Building, Kalibari New Delhi 110001 – with
request for uploading in CGHS website.
– The Director Health Services, Agartala
– Local newspaper of Agartala – for publication